No pictures to show
Dear High Power Competitors,
At this time we are assuming that both the NTT and NTIT (Rattle Battle) matches will happen as planned for 2021 at Camp Perry. The following is to notify all interested parties about requirements for being considered for team inclusion as well as how teams will be chosen and managed.
You may contact me at:
Team Participation Requirements.
1. MRPA will field and subsidize 2 state association sponsored teams. A "In Competition" Gold team and an "Out of Competition" Silver team. This includes both the NTIT (Rattle Battle) and NTT matches.
2. Must be MRPA member in good standing at the time of committing to want to participate on a team (minimum of 30 days prior to match date).
3. Must be a Michigan Resident. Ohio residents who regularly participate in Michigan matches who wish to participate should contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a waiver must be obtained from CMP if you wish to participate on the "in competition" or Gold team.
4. Competitors must participate in both the Michigan ATC State Championship (BWSA) and the Michigan Reduce Course State Championship (Monroe).
5. If a competitor cannot make the above match or matches then a match fee will be assessed (to be paid before firing the team match(s)) in order to be a firing member of either the Silver of Gold teams.
6. Competitors who wish to fire in NTIT (Rattle Battle) on state association teams should attend both NTIT practice dates at BWSA. This is mandatory for any Gold Team firing member or hopeful (New Shooter).
1. Competitors who have previously fired on state association teams have first right of refusal to fire on teams before new competitors will be considered. There are 12 slots available.
2. Every attempt will be made to fill the "New Shooter" position on the Gold team from the Silver team firing members.
3. Every attempt will be made to not burn more than one New Shooter for Gold team.
4. Competitor performance will be tracked throughout the year in order to best assess who is burnt as New Shooter and which Old Shooters are best suited for Gold NTT Team.
5. Previous Gold Team members will be rotated to Silver Team if they wish to fire in the match.
6. MRPA will pay for Gold Team NTIT ammunition only. Silver team ammunition will be supplied by Loader Monkey LLC at cost and ammunition fee is to be divided equally amongst 6 firing members of Silver NTIT Team. This fee is to be paid to MRPA HP Director no later than NTT match day (Day before NTIT).
7. NTIT Gold Team New shooter will be selected after last NTIT Practice @ BWSA.
8. NTT Gold Team New Shooter will be selected at Camp Perry after Conclusion of NTI.
9. In the event we do not have enough shooters (12) for either the NTIT or NTT teams, a Michigan residents will get first opportunity to participate. After that any eligible shooter will be considered to fill out Silver teams.
10. MRPA will pay $175 per pit puller (in the form of a MRPA HP DIV Check) for NTT match (4 pullers required).
11. MRPA will pay the $100 match fee per team, per match (4 match fees)
12. MRPA will supply practice and match ammunition for MRPA Gold NTIT team.
13. In the event that match fees collected prior to the National Matches are not enough to fully fund both teams, team members will be asked to partially fund match fees and costs.
14. In the event that range capacity is limited due to COVID, Silver team would not participate.